Walker World is a massive open world adventure and multiplayer game powered by Unreal Engine 5.
Meet the Walkers
A series of full body, game rigged 3D avatars ready for interoperable gameplay in the Metaverse. These digital collectibles are built with the ability to be used in multiple games, technologies and worlds in mind, so that you’ll be able to bring your digital identity across many different experiences.
Walker World is an open world experience powered by Unreal Engine 5 by some of the most experienced and skilled AAA Directors, Artists and Developers in the Web 3 gaming industry. We are heavily focused on interoperability and giving value back to the player through digital asset ownership and in-game rewards. Walker World land sale is scheduled for the first half of 2023.
More info soon.
Our digital collectibles are a mix of 3D walking avatars, weapons and vehicles for use within Walker World and other interoperable environments.
At Walker Labs, we are creating Walker World – an open world experience powered by Unreal Engine 5 and blockchain technology. We are helping to shape a new industry by creating a game that players love and that we can be proud of. We want to set an example for how games are made in this space, and that means our highest priority is to create an amazing game experience, and then find innovative ways of sharing revenue among all participants in the ecosystem including players.
Co-Founder & Managing Director
Daniel Branteström is Co-Founder and Managing Director of Walker Labs, and an early adopter of blockchain technology. An experienced entrepreneur passionate about bleeding-edge tech and innovations.
Co-Founder & CCO
Kristian Frykstedt is Co-Founder and Chief Commercial Officer of Walker Labs. A highly skilled graphic designer for more than 15 years and former founder of an ad agency in Stockholm. An avid gamer and outdoor enthusiast in his downtime.
Head of Strategic Development
Morten has been an advisor to and founder/investor in 200+ tech startups & lawyer for 15+ years across many industries. Often seen talking about the NFTs & Metaverse.
Partner & 3D Creator
Filip was first located in Zurich but today lives and works in Stockholm where he grew up. As a 3D artist he has experience from TV commercials, TV shows, short films and print campaigns.
Director of Game Dev Strategy
- Executive Producer at Embark Studios
- Creative Director, Producer and Designer at Electronic Arts
- Lead Game Designer at Rovio
- Multiplayer platform Product Manager at Terraplay Systems
- Worked on games like ARC Raiders, Angry Birds 2, Mirror’s Edge and more
Consulting Advisor - Product Growth
- Sr. Director of Production at Sony Music
- Creative Director at Microsoft (Xbox)
- Creative Director at LucasArts
- Lead Game Designer at Sony (Playstation)
- Lead Designer at Electronic Arts (EA)
- Senior Designer at PopCap Games
Michael has over 15 years of games experience working at world-class studios. He has stayed at the forefront of cutting-edge technology in senior/lead roles, and has helped teams to create new and exciting experiences for beloved franchises, including The Sims, Need For Speed, Mass Effect, and Avatar.
Game Economy Strategy
- Principal Game Designer at Minecraft (Mojang)
- Senior Game Designer at DICE
- Gameplay & Monetization Designer at Ubisoft
- Worked on games like Battlefield 2042, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Battlefield V and more
- Entrepreneur, author, and financial mindset coach
Character Art Director
- Co-Founder of IronMonkey Studios / EA Melbourne
- Over 25 years in games development across all platforms
- Has held several studio Art Director roles
- Knowledge and expertise from pre-production design to asset creation and Technical art to run-time implementation for commercial games
Sr. Environment Artist
Anthony is a versatile artist with a skill set encompassing traditional art, graphic design, photography and 3D.
Arshak is a 3D technical artist and rigger who doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty in programming. With 10+ years of experience in the field, and is very excited about 3D based NFTs.
Chief Marketing Officer
Shay is a first-generation Pakistani-American. At 16, she founded a Digital Marketing SEO company, Sock Monkey SEO, which would lead her to work with Technology Powerhouses Google, eBay. She combines her business savvy experiences with her passion for Web 3 to ultimately be a driving force in bringing brands to life.
Yauheni is an incredible and multi talented 3D designer. A detail and accuracy-oriented individual but just as good at abstract and stylised creations.
Konan is a game designer specialized in level design and user experience design. He Has experienced creating third person shooter and open world game levels.
Chris is a game developer whose focus is on gameplay mechanics. He turns coffee into exhilarating gameplay experiences.
Game producer, music creator and business developer with the ambition to connect people together, making extraordinary things happen.
With several years of experience under his belt in a variety of different game genres ranging from mobile games to multi platform console games.
Game designer with previous experience as a development engineer. Value and enjoys creative and enriching solutions brought forward together with others!
Aaron is an LA-based content creator with a background in TV writing. The aliens tell him what to do.
3D Clothes Designer
Melinda is the fashionista of the team designing beautiful creations for the upcoming female collection in Marvelous Designer and Blender.
Javier is a 3D artist and rigger, with strong skills in both stylised and realistic design.
Konstantin is a passionate web developer since 2010. He builds flexible, fast working and highly customizable responsive web solutions, which work well on all devices.
Smart Contract Developer
Paul is a full stack web3 developer creating safe and cost effective smart contracts and minting solutions.
Bohdan is a talented Video Editor and Motion Designer with many years of experience in both 2D and 3d productions.
- Co-Founder Twitch
- His role at Twitch included attracting the site’s largest broadcasters and building out the partnership team
- Co-Founder and CEO at Metatheory – the company behind Duskbreakers.
- Robin built and led the NFT team during his time at Web3 accelerator, Outlier Ventures.
- He has worked on over 20 projects and continues to actively advise still more.
- Robin had worked in Web3 for over 5 years, before which he spent over 10 years doing business in Africa, including 5 years as CEO of an SFO in Abuja.
- VP and Executive Producer at Blast Premier
- CCO at Astralis Esports
- Roll-out of Blast Pro series in Europe, LATAM, US, Middle East, Asia
- Launching Blast Pro series esports arena events (irl events) and broadcasting on Twitch/Youtube