At Walker Labs, we are looking for a Producer to help craft Walker World, a vast interoperable and innovative game experience — where exploration, competition, ownership and community-driven gameplay takes place. Powered by Unreal Engine 5 and blockchain technology, this is an exciting opportunity to help us put a full game team together — and to help shape a new industry. We are creating a game that players love and that we can be proud of. We want to set an example for how games are made in this space, and that means our highest priority is to create an amazing game experience where players come together to have fun first and foremost — and then find innovative and fair ways of sharing revenue among all participants in the ecosystem — including our players.
About the role
As the Game Producer, you are responsible for making sure the project is released on time and within budget. You will drive the development team towards their production goals, determine resource requirements, and manage various risks to the project. Your collaborators will include team leaders, management, internal, and external stakeholders.
- Build a top-notch team that can deliver an outstanding game experience
- Accountable for a game’s full development cycle, where you lead the development and champion the product’s vision to the team.
- Accountable for quality, delivery and P&L
- Oversees project risk mitigation efforts and ensures they are effective
- Define the project’s production goals and monitor the relative KPI’s
- Mentor & coach key project personnel
We would love if you have
At least 8 years experience as a Producer within game development production, where at least 4 years be in a position with management experience;
- Credit on at least two shipped games as Producer or above or been involved with two projects through a complete development cycle
- Has directly led a full or significant part of a development team as a senior producer or similar management role.
- Extensive knowledge in game and software development methods
- Experience with identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Why join us?
At Walker Labs, we put value in our team. We offer very competitive salaries, encourage collaboration and entrust our employees with creative agency and ownership. We also pride ourselves in having a healthy work-life balance, and offer flexibility with family commitments and other personal matters where possible. We invite you to join our team to boldly lead us into uncharted territory and bring new experiences to gamers.
Walker Labs is committed to inclusion and diversity. We ensure we give equal opportunities to all of our employees and provide a safe workplace where everyone is valued and heard — without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or other characteristics.
Please apply with confidence to [email protected]. We can’t wait to hear from you!
If this role doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for we would still love to hear from you and how you feel you can bring value to our team and project. Feel free to apply to us via an “Open Application.